1. Who is the Data Controller?
The owner of the processing of your personal data is Ninesquared Srl (hereinafter for brevity “Ninesquared“, the “Owner” or “We”). Any requests may be sent by post to the following address: Ninesquared Srl, Via Somier 7, 38062 – Arco (TN), or using the following email address: [email protected]
2. What personal data we process and where we collect it?
Ninesquared Srl may collect your personal data upon registration or in any case during the existing relationship in the following cases:
- Directly from you (e.g. in order to allow registration on the site and / or the purchase of products and / or services, or respond to particular requests);
- From our partners to whom you have provided them, for example, for participation in specific initiatives organized or promoted by the same subjects.
3. For what purposes we process your personal data?
a. Use of the contents and services offered through the site
We will process your personal data in order to satisfy the request to create an account – according to the methods indicated in the General Conditions – to access the e-commerce site https://shop.modenavolley.it/ and allow you to use the services offered that require registration. In relation to the aforementioned activities, the data collected will also be processed for all related administrative, financial and / or legal operations.
b. Customer care
We will process your personal data to manage requests for assistance, as well as in order to satisfy your request for information and / or clarifications.
c. Fulfillment of legal obligations
We will process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject and any other obligation deriving from orders from the competent authorities.
d. Verification of the degree of user satisfaction and functioning of the services
We will process your personal data in order to verify the correct functioning of our services, measure the level of satisfaction of our users, improve the quality of our customer care services.
e. Soft Spam
We may send you commercial communications via the e-mail address you provided at the time of the use and / or purchase of one of the services referred to in the previous letter A. This is limited to products and / or services similar to those you use or have used. . In this case, you are always entitled to exercise the right to object to the receipt of the aforementioned commercial communications at any time.
With your consent, we will process your personal data, also through tracking technologies such as cookies, to proceed with analysis and information processing activities aimed at defining a profile of your preferences, habits, consumption choices and / or browsing experiences. These profiling activities may also be conducted using tools made available by third parties, such as, by way of example, social networks (e.g. Facebook) or third-party advertising service providers (e.g. Google) by adopting adequate security measures. To this end, we may also associate personal data acquired through tracking technologies such as cookies (where you have given your consent) and / or personal data provided by you as part of our specific initiatives and / or initiatives of our partners with those that we acquire as a result of your registration on the site or as a result of their use.
g. Commercial communications
With your consent, we will process your personal data to inform you about our commercial initiatives, including any offers dedicated to you, to carry out market research and to send advertising material, as well as to send you, through the tools indicated, communications relating to commercial initiatives of our partners.
h. Communications of your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes
Subject to your consent, we will process your personal data to communicate them, so that they can be used for commercial and / or promotional purposes, to Modena volley Punto Zero SSDRL, an amateur volleyball sports company.
i. Statistical analysts
We will process your personal data for the production of aggregate and anonymous statistics in order to evaluate and improve our services. In any case, the personal data processed for statistical purposes will not be used to take decisions or measures aimed at individual data subjects, nor for the pursuit of other purposes.
4 . What are the legal bases that allow us to process your personal data?
We indicate below the legal basis of the processing for each of the purposes indicated in the previous section.
- Execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR)
The Personal Data collected for the purposes referred to in letters A and B will be processed as necessary to execute a contract to which you are a party and / or pre-contractual measures adopted at your request. This processing is necessary and, therefore, failure to communicate personal data, when mandatory, will not allow us to provide the requested service.
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR) The personal data collected for the purposes referred to in letter C will be processed to fulfill a legal obligation to which Ninesquared Srl is subject. Their provision is therefore necessary and a refusal will not allow us to provide the requested service.
- Legitimate interest (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR) The Personal Data collected for the purposes referred to in letters D, E and I, will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of Ninesquared Srl or third parties. The provision of your data for these purposes is not necessary for the provision of the services requested; however, their failure to provide them or their opposition to processing will not allow us to evaluate the functioning of our services and to improve the degree of satisfaction of our customers for them, as well as in the cases provided for by letter E, to send you commercial communications on products and / or services similar to those purchased and / or used by you.
- Consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR) The data collected for the purposes referred to in letters F, G and H will be processed only with your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent. The provision of your personal data for these purposes is not necessary for the provision of the services requested; however, failure to provide consent – or its revocation, if initially given – will not allow you to receive communications, even possibly profiled ones, on the commercial initiatives of Ninesquared Srl and / or our commercial partners.
5. How and for how long we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in electronic and paper form subject to the adoption of technical and organizational security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and will be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose pursued. At the end of the retention period indicated, your personal data will be deleted or made anonymous, unless it is necessary to keep them longer for different purposes for which the data were legitimately collected. The storage times identified by Ninesquared Srl for each of the purposes indicated above are 10 years.
6. To whom we will be able to communicate your personal data?
For the aforementioned purposes we may communicate your personal data to the following categories of subjects:
- 1. third parties and / or companies that provide services connected and / or instrumental to the activities carried out by Ninesquared Srl;
- 2. companies that need to dispose of it for administrative, accounting or legal reasons;
- 3. subject to your consent, our business partners to process them, as independent data controllers, for marketing purposes;
- 4. independent authorities, law enforcement agencies or judicial authorities for their institutional purposes within the limits established by law.
The subjects indicated above may act, depending on the case, as data processors (based on a specific agreement for the processing of personal data with Ninesquared Srl) or as independent data controllers. A detailed and updated list of these subjects and their privacy qualifications can be requested from the Data Controller.
Your personal data may also be known by personnel appointed by the Data Controller, who has been specifically trained for this purpose on the methods and purposes of the processing.
7. Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
If this is strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, your personal data may be transferred outside the European economic area (hereinafter “EEA” for brevity). If this situation occurs, the measures prescribed by the GDPR will be observed (articles 44 et seq.).
8. What are your rights and how you can exercise them?
In relation to the processing of your personal data carried out by Ninesquared Srl you can, at any time, ask us to access, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as to limit its processing. You can also object to processing based on our legitimate interest and at any time, revoke any consent given.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the principles set by current legislation on the protection of personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the judicial authority or with the authority for the protection of personal data.
To exercise these rights, make reports or ask for clarification on the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to [email protected] or write to Ninesquared Srl, at the registered office in Via Somier n. 7, 38062 – Arco or to the operational headquarters in Via Venezia n. 61, 38066 – Riva del Garda.